Thanks for using Curofy.com, other Curofy services and apps! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
Our mission is to provide online platform or market place for buying, selling or advertising or otherwise dealing in any or all kinds of goods, commodities, services, merchandise etc. Including connecting medical professional to enable networking and facilitate discussion amongst the community.
You agree that by clicking “ Start free trial” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company.
Get started by filling in a basic form, provide some basic information such as your real name, mobile number, email address etc. Further-
- You will not provide any false personal information on Curofy, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- You must have a License required (if any) for dealing, selling, or manufacturing medical drugs and equipment’s under central drugs standard control organization or under drug and magic remedy act or under any other law for the time being in force.
- You must have obtained all necessary internal as well as governmental and statutory licenses and approvals necessary for the execution of this Agreement and the conduct of its business.
- There are no pending or threatened legal proceedings against it before any judicial or quasi-judicial forum whatsoever and further that there are no existing or proposed contracts and/or agreements that may affect its performance hereunder; and it shall comply with all applicable laws in the performance of its obligations hereunder.
You certify that the information provided by you is correct. You also certify that you have all the necessary licenses and approvals required for the execution of this agreement and the conduct of your business. You understand that giving false and misleading information will result in legal action. In no event curofy will be responsible for any false information or false/fake documents provided by you. You will be solely responsible for the same. It will be your responsibility to share the same with Curofy whenever it comes to your knowledge.
- Before bidding online or by proxy at a Curofy’s auction, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement.
- All bids submitted at curofy’s auctions are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. All sales are final.
- Selection will be based by selecting the most beneficial bid according to the requirement of the buyer.
- Each and every item sold is "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions.
- Lot announcements, listings, photographs, and catalog information are for descriptive purposes only. Items may not be sold as grouped in photos.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer/manufacturers to make sure that the product is available before they bid for the same.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the seller. Buyers are responsible for all items after knockdown.
- The Auction record kept by Auctioneer and Clerk is final.
- The most beneficiary bidder for each lot shall be the seller, and if any dispute arises as to any bidding, or between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will have sole discretion to determine the successful bidder.
- Bid history information will be displayed using anonymous names.
- When a seller is selected an email will be sent to him to notify about the same. When another bidder has placed a more beneficiary bid than yourself then you have been outbid.
- We are only providing a platform and are not a party to the contract for sale and purchase entered into between the buyer and the seller.
- Change in bid amount or retraction of the initial bid made by the bidder and duly accepted by the curofy’s comp system can be made only the exclusive consent of the company in a transparent manner. It is provided that ordinarily bid once accepted by curofy’s comp network cannot be changed or retracted.
- Material Theme Any bid shall be accepted only if it is received in compliance with the requirements of the bid and any bid shall be valid only if it is received 3 hours prior to the bid closing time or any such time which is mentioned in such open bid.
- The company shall endeavor to ensure homogeneous comparisons of the products/service suffered by the bidder during the bidding process to ensure that the selection of the successful bidder is primarily based on most economical pricing quotations on the presumptions of the principles of cetris paribus. In case the company is of the view the competing bids are not homogeneously placed the company shall endeavor to the extent possible to bring parity between such heterogeneous bids to allow fair and free competition amongst the bidders.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this agreement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Curofy to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this agreement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still remain in force.
Company shall be the sole and absolute owner of the intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade names and trade secrets, contained in all materials, content, documents, logos, websites and other media used under this Agreement and shall not infringe, misappropriate or pass off any third party’s intellectual property rights in the course of performance of Services under this Agreement.
users agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and compensate Company, its directors, employees, representatives and agents, from any damages and/or losses whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of users own breach of its obligations, representations or warranties under this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect: (a) such provision shall be fully severable from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect; and (b) in lieu of such provision, the Parties agree to add to this Agreement, a valid, legal and enforceable provision as similar in intent to such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision as permissible under applicable law.